Guide to the Deadlift
Secrets of a Deadlift Champion
Revolutionize your pull with tips and tricks to improve technique, training, and more! World record holder Ben Pollack goes in-depth into the deadlift over 100 pages of advice to help you take your deadlift to the next level.
Five full-length chapters
- Which bar to use to deadlift and when
- How to choose and wear a belt
- What shoes, socks, shirts and shorts to wear
- When to add accessories like lifting straps, tape, and nose tork
- How should I warm up for the deadlift?
- What mobility exercises will improve my form?
- When should I start using a belt and straps?
- How should I breathe while deadlifting?
- And much, much more!
Whether you’re an absolute beginner, and up-and-coming expert, or anywhere in between, my Guide to the Deadlift can help you improve your training and technique and take your strength to the next level. Order now!
A bombastic bomb… My body and especially my strength is responding well!
Try a free sample section
Not convinced? Check out my Articles page for a free sample section of Guide to the Deadlift, to help you break down one of the most important and most frequently overlooked aspects of the lift: the descent! The full book contains over twenty pages of explanation of every aspect of deadlift technique. Check it out below!
Ready to buy? Head over to our Store page and get your copy in seconds!